Legislation may state that your building work and/or subdivision requires approval. Our approval and certification services include:
- Complying Development Certificates (CDC)
Authorising building approvals work (CDC) where a Development Consent (DA) is not required.
- Construction Certificates (CC)
Authorising building approvals work where a Development Consent is required
- Occupation Certificates
Permitting the occupation or use of a building or premises
- Exempt Development Reports
- Building Information Certificates
In the event of a building having unauthorised work, our consultancy team can liaise with the relevant local council to help resolve the matter
- Swimming Pool CDC or Compliance Certificates
Waratah Certifiers liaise with council on behalf of our customers to ensure projects are in line with legislation providing advice inline with the Planning NSW Local and Zoning rules.
- Energy efficiency and reduced emissions
- Disability access